Short planning cycles, maximum transparency, high employee motivation – OKR inspires as a contemporary successor to MbO and goes far beyond.
Bring the agile leadership method into your team and company.
Become an OKR FACILITATOR now!
CEO of MDI Management Development GmbH, Trainer, Coach & Author
Gunther Fürstberger is CEO of MDI Management Development International. For more than 20 years, he has dedicated himself to the topic of leadership and development as a trainer, coach and consultant for large companies from a wide range of industries, including the implementation of individual Agile Change Journeys and the introduction of OKR.
Solution Development Manager of MDI Management Development GmbH, Trainer & Programm-Manager
Dominik Etzl is Solution Development Manager at MDI and has accompanied the topic of “Leadership in Digital Transformation” with passion and conviction for years. His goal is to support leaders in successfully mastering the switch of the Digital Transformation. He has held the role of OKR Facilitator himself since 2018 and accompanies OKR meetings and teams as consultant and reflection guide.
After these two days, you’ll say…
- I have a comprehensive understanding of management through Objectives & Key Results.
- I understand the connection between OKR and strategic guidelines in the company (Mission, Vision, Strategic Roadmap).
- I can formulate meaningful Objectives & Key Results for my company, my department, my team and myself.
- I am able to plan and implement the introduction of OKR in our company step by step.
How does it work?
Due to the eased restrictions in Austria the training can take place as a face-to-face training. Still, we offer the unique option to participate via Live-Stream!
2 days face-to-face training or
training via Live-Stream
• Simulations of realistic scenarios
• Feedback on implementation
• Work on your own case
• Exchange with interesting people from different areas
• Preparation tasks
• Pre-Read & topical introduction
• Peer Coaching & experience exchange
OKR Facilitator Training
18.03. – 19.03.2021, German
2 virtual /face-2-face days
Online course including preparation, peer coaching and implementation support
by your trainers and workshop colleagues
Price 990,00 € (exkl. USt.)